Antifouling Maintenance of Ceramic Wall and Floor Tiles
1. Commonly used detergent for daily cleaning.
2. Soap with a little ammonia water or the mixture of equivalent linseed oil and turpentine oil has better decontamination and can polish ceramic tiles more glossy.
3. If strong dyeing deterioration such as strong tea or ink is sprinkled on the brick surface, it should be scrubbed immediately.
4. Wax polished bricks regularly to protect the gloss of bricks.
5. If there are a few scratches on the brick surface, apply toothpaste on the scratches and wipe the scratches with soft dry cloth.