High-end patented products such as Irvine inkjet microcrystals and full throw contain the latest technological and artistic achievements, which have attracted wide attention of the industry and led the direction of technological development of the industry. At the same time, Owenlai quartzite, which is characterized by pure, big and hard, is more respected as a hot trend of architectural decoration in the future, and has been designated for use in various large-scale engineering projects.
【 Product number 】YIQ6012
【 Texture 】Interstellar Marble + Stereotexture (22 sides)
【 English name 】MOON TALK SERIES
【 Grayscale 】10-
【 Style 】Original stone style
【 Light sensitivity 】5 degree Twilight
【 Product size 】600×600
【 Skid resistance 】R10
【 Touch 】Natural plane.
Owen Lai Ceramics is a good product. The product of this brand has high cost performance, reliable quality and affordable price. Their ceramic tile products have strong air permeability, light weight, flexibility, acid and alkali resistance, freeze-thaw resistance, earthquake resistance, crack resistance, and good compatibility with external insulation system.
|Material||ceramic roof tiles|
|color||All color are available|
|Pcs/Ctn||9 pcs/35 pcs|
|Feature||good weather ability,Anti-freeze, Firebrick,Resist-Cold,Resistant to cold|
|High temperature burn||>1300 centigrade|
|Payment Terms||30% TT in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment.|
|Delivery Time||7-15 Days after receiving your paymrent|
Why choose us?
1.Having rich experience in exporting building material for over 12 years .We know very well different countries requirement for cleaning the customs , and make your goods go through customs smoothly.
2.Make sure of high quality with very competitive price with 30 year's experience in ceramic production ceramic.
3.With 12 years experience of exporting service ,we can provide you very effective communication ,follow your orders , including concerning the products .
4.Since we are very familiar with the China ceramic building material market , we can always keep you informed the latest purchasing opportunites .
5.As your excellent partner-ship in China, we can support you with solving problems like transportation , booking shipment , interpreting etc .
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.